Sunday, August 23, 2009

OOHhhhhh I want to do that...

Related to re-doing Jack's room...

Owls and birds in shades of green are really calling my name in all the DIY baby bedroom blogs I have been trolling lately.

I was thisclose to asking our landlord if we could paint in Jack's room (our landlord is absolutely fabulous and I don't doubt he would not mind in the least) but we hope to buy a home less than a year from now. I want to make it kind of a "mature" baby room too, since Jack will be a big boy soon!

I would love to make this:
The slipcovered Ikea Poang chair

and

This dresser (I have never in my life used mod podge)

If I can slipcover my own Poang chair (which is in Jack's room), I can slipcover HIS Child's Poang chair next.

Birdies are being sewn tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment