Sunday, August 23, 2009

4/9 Birdies Complete

The beaks are giving me a ton of problems.

Thats OK though, I think I can live with it. Every bird is different, right?

The muslin-y fabric I got from Ikea is A LOT harder to work with than the plain cotton I had before. Really thick and difficult to turn inside out. I also missed a few spots with the sewing machine so I had to sew a few bits by hand.

9 little birdies pinned while I watched a show about hoarding. 4 stuffed and finished little birdies sitting on my desk.
4 little birdies passed out on their backs (it is after 11, after all!)

I will finish up tomorrow! (Notice I did not stuff the tails this time? I think they turned out much better this way).

The apron pattern came, so my mad cutting skillz will be put to the test. Which I will probably fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment