Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Banner Part 2 (not going so well)

I didn't get much done but when your almost-1 year old is waking up at 3 a.m. for party time, small steps make you feel pretty accomplished!

Today, I printed out the letters for the banner. HAPY BIRTD. I figured I needed one of each letter, and I could cut them out of that. Well I started it, starting with the B.
I started cutting with the H though, it seemed easier.
It was actually kind of a pain in the butt that way.
I decided to cut a square of the letter, and a square of felt, this made it much more stable and easy to cut. So since I didn't print these from home, I have to re-print multiple letters tomorrow.
I did get HAI done though.
The font I used wasn't too big (I really thought it would be big enough) but instead of cutting bigger letters, I am going to cut about 3" off the top of each triangle. This should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment