Monday, April 5, 2010

Snack bags Part Deux

Today I continued my project, with many road bumps in the way! My white bobbin ran out and for some reason it did not fit on the winder on this machine. Apparently Husqvarna has their own size of bobbin. I thought I was out, but a few hours later I remembered the little accessory trap door at the back of the machine. SCORE! One green bobbin with an ugly color on it. So I unwound it and went along my merry way.

Here is an example of my lack of cutting skills, making a snack-sized bag. I winged the size by using half of a ziploc.
These were meant to be the same size. Fail. Usable fail. I also screwed up the velcro on the red one pretty badly.
I had a long narrow scrap of my patterned PUL so I winged this one into a little snack pouch.
I like the way this one turned out!
This is a full sized bag. I had to be extremely careful with this because of the pattern. The others were more forgiving, this one is straight lines.
Almost finished product. The lines actually line up pretty well on each side and side to side.
My work from today. Outside of the green starred one, I think they all turned out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment