Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Too long, again!

The sewing machine is all packed up for the time being, because our sewing table now houses our Christmas tree (our very small, plastic tree).


However, tonight I will take it out and take over the kitchen, because I really want to make one of these keychains. It is just what i am looking for! My current keychain is 3 months old and falling apart already. If I can get the purse clips today, I will make it today. I have a ton of scrap that would do this well.


Also I just have to show off the gift I got for my birthday (12/21) from my mom:


Sorry for the strange picture. Anyway, these are Gingher 8" sewing scissors. The BMW of scissors. Apparently my mom has noticed that my cutting skills are worse than bad. Woo hoo! Maybe I AM destined to cut in a straight line someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment